Golden Grain Energy, L.L.C. Unit Bulletin Board
This bulletin board allows you to post your interest in buying or selling the units of Golden Grain Energy, L.L.C. (the “Company”).
Information posted on the bulletin board will help you identify persons who have an interest in selling units of the Company’s membership interest that you want to buy, or in buying units you may be willing to sell.
Minimum Transfer: There is a minimum unit transfer limitation of one thousand (1,000) units in any one transaction. Transferors may not transfer less than 1,000 units without permission from the GGE board of directors. Any Transferor who wishes to transfer less than 1,000 units in any one transaction must first obtain the permission of the GGE board of directors by contacting the board of directors in writing at the address listed above. The minimum transfer limitation applies to all types of transfers except involuntary transfers by operation of law.
Here are the steps required for interested parties to sell or buy units:
- The buyer and seller agree on the terms of the transaction – the number of shares involved and the price.
- The buyer and seller complete a Unit Transfer Application. Click here to obtain a copy.
- The seller completes the “Assignment” section on the back of the unit certificate(s).
- The seller sends the completed certificate(s) and the Unit Transfer Application to the Company.
- Authorized members of the Company’s board of directors approve the transfer if required.
- The Company issues a new certificate (more than one, if the buyer is retaining some of the units represented by the old certificate). New certificates are mailed to the appropriate parties once Golden Grain Energy receives notice that the transfer has closed.
The Company is acting as transfer agent and can be contacted at:
Golden Grain Energy, L.L.C.
1822 43rd Street SW
Mason City, IA 50401
- Golden Grain Energy, L.L.C. is not listed on a national securities exchange or other regulated securities market.
- Golden Grain Energy, L.L.C. is not a registered national securities exchange, securities information processor, broker, dealer or investment adviser.
- The information set forth on the Bulletin Board does not consist of firm quotes, but rather is merely a list of the names, addresses and telephone numbers of interested sellers and buyers, the number of units offered or desired to be purchased, and the price at which the proposed transaction would occur. Golden Grain Energy, L.L.C. does not assure that any particular transaction will occur as to any particular number of units or at any particular price. All transactions between users must be executed by the users independent of Golden Grain Energy, L.L.C. or any of its affiliates.
- All applicable state and federal securities laws (including the anti-fraud and anti-manipulation provisions) apply to any offer made or transaction consummated using the Bulletin Board.
- Golden Grain Energy, L.L.C. is acting as the transfer agent. Golden Grain Energy, L.L.C.’s address is 1822 43rd Street SW., Mason City, IA 50401; its telephone number is (641) 423-8525.
- Any person that is a broker-dealer, an associated person of a broker-dealer, or who has a state securities license is responsible for identifying that fact.
- “Two-sided quotes” in which a person indicates a bid to buy at one price and an offer to sell at another price are prohibited.
- The registration requirements of the federal, state and foreign securities laws apply to all offers and sales through the Bulletin Board, absent an available exemption.
- Neither Golden Grain Energy, L.L.C. nor the Bulletin Board is an “exchange,” a “broker,” a “dealer,” or an “investment adviser.”
- The appearance of securities on the Bulletin Board does not constitute an offer to sell nor solicitation of an offer to buy securities by Golden Grain Energy, L.L.C.
- By accessing this service, you agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless Golden Grain Energy, L.L.C., and its directors, employees, agents and members from any and all claims of any kind arising out of participation with or units appearing on the Bulletin Board.
- The securities appearing on the Bulletin Board are illiquid and inherently risky. Therefore a prospective investor must understand that he/she/it must be able to withstand the total loss of their investment.
- The securities listed on the Bulletin Board are not endorsed by any regulatory authority. The fact that these securities may have been registered with a state regulatory agency and/or the Securities and Exchange Commission does not constitute an endorsement by any regulatory body. Any representation to the contrary is a criminal offense.
I have read the foregoing and understand it fully. I agree to be bound by the terms outlined above. Please click continue if you agree: